Maserati 3200 3.2 V8 GT
SILVER WITH BORDEAUX RED LEATHER, WELL DOCUMENTED HISTORY
Call us on
This Silver Maserati 3200 3.2 V8 GT is a modern classic car presented in showroom condition with a full service history. This desirable collectors model has been extremely well looked after should not only keep its value but increase.
This coupe model is has a classic silver paint finish combined with a stunning Bordeaux red leather interior.
This car has a 3200 CC capacity and a manual gearbox, making it a dream to drive for any classic car enthusiast. Book pack and all manuals are present. Factory options selected at point of order include Grigio touring paint, single CD, alarm system and suspension with ASR.
This car is available for showing at our Heathrow London branch. Call 0208 842 2000 to arrange a vehicle viewing. We are happy to consider part exchange with classic or modern cars. Finance available.
- Reg: V560 DJT
- Date of Reg: 01/09/1999
- VIN: ZAMAA38C000000852
- Engine: 000909
- Original Maserati stock no: N10958
- Colour: Silver
- Interior: Bordeaux Red leather
- Body: Coupe
- Capacity: 3200 CC
- Gearbox: Manual
- Total Keepers: 6
- Book pack with all manuals present.
- Keys: 1
- MOT Expiry: 07 December 2018
Part Maserati service history with invoices and receipts. This includes original vehicle sales invoice with Majestic garage Maserati Dorset.
- First service: 16/06/2000 at 6,668 miles
- Second Service: 05/09/2001 at 14,419 miles
- Third Service: 30/10/2002 at 16,659 miles
- Fourth Service: 27/12/2006 at 33,595 miles
- Engine rebuilt at 11/11/2014
- Firth Service: 08/12/2014 at 1,568 miles
- Sixth Service: 06/12/2016 at 6,310 miles
- Seventh service: 04/12/2017 at 7,920 miles
- 04/02/2000 - Meridien Ferrari & Maserati Lyndhurst, carry out 1000 mile service, warranty work done was handbrake level replacement, electric seat module replacement.
- 20/06/2000 - Meridien Ferrari & Maserati Lyndhurst, carry out 6000 mile service, warranty work done was replacement of clutch master cylinder, ABS unit, power steering cover and oil cooler pipe.
- 05/09/2001 - Meridien Ferrari & Maserati Lyndhurst, carry out 18,750 mile service, warranty work carried out was dents to doors and campaign adjustments.
- 30/09/2002 - Meridien Ferrari & Maserati Lyndhurst, supply and fir new BBS alloy wheels.
- 01/12/2011 – Abbataz Motors Leicester, replacement of hand brake shoes, clutch and release bearing.
- 05/07/2013 – Grey Paul Maserati Nottingham, replacement of speedo unit and brake fluid warning light.
- 07/12/2013 - Grey Paul Maserati Nottingham, throttle body unit replacement.
- 07/12/2013 - Grey Paul Maserati Nottingham, parts order of left and right hand emblems.
- 02/07/2014 – G&D Auto Services, Welwyn garden city, regas of air conditioning system.
- 07/07/2014 – G&D Auto Services, Welwyn garden city, full geometry check.
- 11/08/2014 – G&D Auto Services, Welwyn garden city, service inspection and replacement of rubber buttons on remote key.
- 11/11/2014 TO 08/12/2014– McGrath Maserati, Hertfordshire, ENGINE REBUILT. Total spend £11,929.50. (Fully itemised). Speedo was reset to 0.
- 06/03/2015 – McGrath Maserati, Hertfordshire, investigate blown fuse for windows, handbrake adjustment, wheel rebalance to all 4 wheels, engine levels top up.
- 07/05/2015 – McGrath Maserati, Hertfordshire, investigate poor running, new plugs fitted.
- 08/06/2015 – McGrath Maserati, Hertfordshire, fit MAP sensor.
- 21/12/2015 – McGrath Maserati, Hertfordshire, starter motor replacement. Manifold removed and new seals installed.
- 30/12/2015 – David Thomas Garages LTD, Hertfordshire, headlight bulb replacement
- 08/07/2016 – Battery replacement, fitted by owner.
- 06/12/2016 - David Thomas Garages LTD, Hertfordshire, carry out oil and filter change and top up levels
- 21/08/2017 – McGrath Maserati, Carry out inspection, replace remote batteries, road test
- 07/11/2017 – Meridien Ferrari & Maserati Lyndhurst, carry out oil change.
- 04/12/2017 – Alan K Bush, Suffolk, Steering rack gaiter replacement, track rod end joint replacement and service.